DPM specialises in automatic metal and plastic turning.
Precision parts machining to drawings or model.
We also do heat treatment and surface treatment internally.
Our constant goal is to keep our company evolving so that it can meet all requests with irreproachable service. Our focus on progress has spurred us to acquire the latest generation of CNC machines.
Our production capacity allows us to address all bar turning and precision turning challenges, and offer you the service of creating your parts for you in small, medium and large production runs.
We are also able to perform all types of repair operations.
DPM has consistently sought to develop its reputation of seriousness, skill and quality by following a dynamic investment policy and providing each of its departments with the means they require to be efficient.
Involved in a process where it is essential to be able to keep a distance, DPM has given itself the means it needs to achieve its ambitions by a sustained quality effort and continuous innovation.
Located at the crossroads of the major arteries of Europe, DPM establishes direct connections with its customers. Its simple structure makes communication flexible and effective.
Look at our new company film (april 2016):
- APS MEETINGS, Lyon, February 3 - 4, 2016.
- JEC, Paris, March 8 - 10, 2016.
- RAIL, Lille, March 16 - 17, 2016.
- ESEF, Utrecht, March 15 - 18, 2016.
- ESTA, Marbella, May 22 - 24, 2016.
- PLASTICS MEETINGS, Lyon, June 28 - 29, 2016.
- KUNSTSTOFFEN, Veldhoven, September 28 - 29, 2016.
- AEROMART, Toulouse, November 29 - December 1, 2016.
- MIDEST, Paris, December 6 - 9, 2016.