From machining to super finishing
We support you in the manufacture of your high value-added parts
DPM, your partner since 1969
DEDECKER PRECISION MECHANICS - DPM, family business founded in 1969 and located in Belgium in Mouscron.
The company specializes in:
- Automatic turning of metal and plastic parts
In small, medium and large series.
We can work ferrous, copper, aluminum and plastic alloys.
To meet your needs for high value-added parts, we also carry out the following procedures internally:
- thermal deburring
- feed-through grinding and plunging of precision parts
- honing: super finish
- surface treatment: zinc and manganese phosphating
- heat treatment: quenching, carburizing, tempering, salt bath nitriding
- Customer satisfaction: quality, respect of deadlines, rigor, communication is our priority.
Assist you and take into account the specificities of your activity area this is the DPM commitment!
4 divisions, 4 complementary aras of expertise at the service of your projects
Member of SUB-ALLIANCE
DPM, DEDECKER PRECISION MECHANICS has been part of SUB-ALLIANCE since 2012.
SUB-ALLIANCE is an economic interest group of 4 manufacturing divisions dedicated to the engineering and manufacture of technical parts with high added value in polymer, composite and metal.